Monday, October 11, 2010

Pato to Barsa?

http://www.zonabase.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/alexandre-pato.jpg


AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato may have been linked with a move to the English Premier League, but he insists that the only club he would leave Italy for would be Barcelona.

Pato is viewed as one of the best young strikers in the game as he has impressed since moving to the San Siro for €22 million in 2007 and Manchester City and Chelsea have been monitoring his progress with a view to making a move in the January transfer window. However, Pato has distanced himself from the reports, claiming that he would only ever quit Milan for one team.

"I am honoured by City's interest, but I am a Milan player and I'm happy here," Pato said. "If one day I do leave Milan, I'd like to wear the Barcelona jersey. I think I'd only leave Milan for Barcelona."

Some reports have suggested that Barca already have an option to sign the Brazilian after they sold Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Milan in the summer.


0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More