Friday, January 14, 2011

Messi is fine with Iniesta and Xavi

Iniesta, Messi and Xavi



The brand new Golden Ball, the Barcelona's Argentine Leo Messi, settled yesterday the rumors about his relationship with Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez after the granting of the award, ensuring they are well and are good companions.

"I do not care what you say. I have the respect and recognition from my peers and my people. All my colleagues congratulated me and were happy and that is most important to me," he told a news conference after Some media question the award.

"I'm very aware that without my teammates could not win these awards," he said, and referring to Xavi and Iniesta, the other candidates to get warned, "We know the relationship we have and how we got into the group. The relationship is alike. "

"We do not have to answer to anybody," he said, before adding: "I'm fine with Andrew and Xavi. I have a good relationship with both. The Camp Nou proved that the Golden Ball is a thing of all, I am calm in that sense, "he said.

Messi was referring in this way to honor the stadium on Wednesday gave Barca the three heroes of the Golden Ball at the beginning of the first leg of the quarterfinals of the Copa del Rey, which Barca won 5-0 at Betis.

The Argentine star has been criticized in the Spanish press for not remembering of Xavi and Iniesta in his acceptance speech when collecting the Golden Ball, which Messi justified this by saying that at this time was "blocked" because it was not expected.

The Argentine also used his appearance to plead for an early renewal of the Barça coach, Pep Guardiola. "That renewed at any time, but to renew," he said, before concluding that "it is difficult to imagine the club without Guardiola," said the player.



0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More