Monday, January 3, 2011

Miami Heat Lebron James Pleased with 2010 Season

Lebron James

If he could, LeBron James would change many things from 2010.

For example, he had avoided defeat against Boston in the playoffs, the way they decided to leave the ranks of Cleveland and the breakup of his long relationship with the Cavaliers.

  But do not regret the NBA star of something in a year?

  Nothing, "said James, twice named MVP of the NBA, to take stock of a year very different from others in your life.

In addition, he forecasts for 2011, the year that Miami hopes to reach the title instead of aggravating the dispute have hired superstar.

"It was quite a good year, " James said in an interview with The Associated Press as he rested on the side of the Heat's practice court.

"I do not regret any decision to be taken and I'm happy where I am now. I think my family, my friends, everyone is excited about my new beginning. And I definitely am. "

    And it says in a broad sense. On a personal level, some of whom have known him best say he is as happy as it has been for years. And on the basketball court, the Heat still gaining ground.

    By winning 16 of their last 17 games, the Heat reached a record in 2011 with 25-9.


0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More