Friday, April 29, 2011

Maradona said too Early for Messi being the Best


Argentina's
Diego Maradona avoided comparisons with his compatriot Lionel Messi, in a bid that seems installed in world football over who was the better player of the two.

Maradona, who retired as a player 14 years ago, is regarded by FIFA along with Brazilian Pele as the best footballer in the world. Messi, Barcelona genius, is doing well enough to join that duo.


Maradona at the Clarin newspaper said Friday when asked to compare with Messi.

"Why Maradona or Messi? The two did ... I did my career and Messi is doing. It will be the story that decision, " said the ex Pibe de Oro "Some people like more one or the other . But today there is no Maradona or Messi. "

Maradona said that he and Messi "are two Argentines who could beat the European football like us, when many did not cross the Rio de la Plata. Out of respect for Lio not say if he is better or I was better. We must leave it alone. I love Lio and I enjoy it when I see on the court.

Maradona at the Clarin newspaper said Friday when asked to compare with Messi.


0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More