Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ronaldo is Honored by Real Madrid



Brazilian Ronaldo Nazario appreciated the tribute given to him by Real Madrid and applause at the foot of which was his hobby, and said he was "very exciting" back to the Bernabeu, he considers his home.

"It was a very exciting time. I came back many memories to mind, many details of games with the shirt of Real Madrid. I'm very excited. For me it was back to my house," he said after the tribute to the media club.

"The day I announced my retirement was tough, but could not go. I have endured a lot with injuries and unfortunately it came. I decided to end a beautiful race. I am very proud to have been part of the history of Real Madrid because it is the biggest club in the world and I've made more goals in my career, "he said.

Were 104 goals and the fans of Real Madrid has not forgotten as demonstrated in the applause that gave him when he came off the grass at the Bernabeu. "I like to classify the goals by importance. In that sense, I prefer the two I scored at Athletic Bilbao to win the League and the Intercontinental Cup."

And he said to Zinedine Zidane as the best player next to that played in his career. "Zidane was the player with the most I've enjoyed playing. See things he did and the elegance with which she did it was a luxury.'s A great friend, we really enjoyed playing together and we did enjoy the fans."

Finally, he thanked the affection of president Florentino Perez who has always been very close. "It's like a father to me.'s Always been very close to me and our relationship is friendship, affection and respect."


0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More