Monday, May 23, 2011

De la Hoya Drug User

The world boxing champion Oscar de la Hoya was admitted to a rehabilitation center located in Los Angeles a few weeks ago because of problems related to drug and alcohol abuse, according to a statement released by the website TMZ.

"After making an honest assessment of myself, I acknowledge that I have several issues I must attend. Like everyone, I have my faults, and do not want to be one of those people who is afraid to address those failures, "wrote De La Hoya.

The entrepreneur and sportsman asked reporters to stay out, but wanted to report their situation because: "Throughout my career, I've always faced challenges head-all, and this is no different. "


The president of Golden Boy Promotion, Richard Schaefer announced that Oscar De La Hoya continues to rehab, so it has neglected some compromises.

Oscar retired in April 2009, his last fight was against Manny Pacquiao on December 6, 2008.


0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More