Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lebron is the Biggest loser in NBA


The Miami Heat
finished the 2010-2011 season with a press conference in which LeBron James tried to clarify his words after Sunday's loss, which gave the NBA championship to their rival, the Dallas Mavericks .

"All people who are blaming the failure, will eventually have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life they had before they wake up, " James said on Sunday. "I will continue living the way I live and keep doing the things I want to do me and my family. They can get a few days you are not happy, but will have to rejoin the real world at some point. "


Soon it was James himself who had to return to the real world to qualify his words, saying he was not better than anyone, and realize how much was lost with his poor performance in the Finals.

"I could have a bad start, but that was not my intention. I said that at the end of the day, this season was over and everyone has to move on with your life, "said James. "They have to move on with your life and your day to day, good or bad, and me too. At the end of the day, I have to move on with my life. Therefore, he was not saying 'I am superior or better than anyone, any man or woman on this planet', I'm not. "

This same front Miami Tuesday posted a message on its website discussing what to do in this offseason, while congratulating the Mavs on their deserved title.


0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More