Monday, August 15, 2011

Cesc Fabregas Belongs to Barcelona


Cesc Fabregas has fulfilled his dream. He is already a Barcelona player. The midfielder has now passed the medical examination, signed his contract and has become the official photo with the president Sandro Rosell.

After all that, the best was yet to come. Fàbregas was not only an object of desire by Pep Guardiola, new coach or his companions, who often eager to share their incorporation after years of training in the quarry Blaugrana.

The fans also craved. The best example was the reception given to Cesc in his presentation as a new player squad.

Some 35,000
fans have filled the second tier of the Nou Camp to see the new idol dab in the Barca shirt and number four on the back.

"It's a very special day, returning after eight years. This is the challenge of my life. Thank you all and now I hope to make the best of me," said Fabregas, 24, on the pitch.


"I'll give everything for the team because it is the challenge of my life. It is the hard way there was but also the best I could choose," said the new Barca player, has signed a contract for the next five seasons. "I wanted to catch this train because it was probably the last summer that would happen."


0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More