Saturday, August 27, 2011

A-Rod talked to MLB


The
New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez met Friday with officials from Major League to discuss charges that he participated in illegal poker games.

The meeting of two hours in Baltimore "went well," Rodriguez said. "They asked me questions and I answered. I'll let you review it, chew it and then re-contact. "

The Star Magazine said last month that several people saw A-Rod playing cards in hotels and homes of Hollywood. Rodriguez denies.

"All those lies, you can not allow that kind of thing," he said. "You want the facts and want to be treated fairly and I think I've been."

Rodriguez did not elaborate on the questions asked but said that answered all.

"I answered all the questions until they got tired," he said.

Bets Rodriguez had generated questions in 2005 when the New York Daily News newspaper said that attending a clandestine poker club. Rodriguez acknowledged he was "not right."



0 comentarios:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More